Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Ella and her friends - tag alarm!

Hello again!
I just wanted to show a few more cards I made with one of the awesome new stampsets from Mama Elephant "Ella and friends". I made these cards in the last weeks, but didn't had the time to show them over here. The challenge I gave to myself was using tags! I die cut a few blank tags with the Lawn Fawn die cut and tried to use them on every card.

Say HELLO to Ella and her cute little friends!


As an addition I used the Lawn Fawn pattern paper "Beachside" and "Let's Polka" for the self made balloons (out of circle dies, haha) and for the background. The "happy birthday" sentiment on the bottom is one of the new Lawn Fawn dies and it's awesome! 


I wanted to create a card without Ella this time. I stamped the bunny and the mouse on the tag and spontaneous decided on using some stars above them. I draw a night sky with Copics (holy crap! These markers bleed out faster than I thought) and gave the little bunny a candle to hold :) 
Finding a matching sentiment was much more diffcult! But I think this one matches the card perfectly (from Mama Elephant "purrfect pair"). The pattern paper is from Avery Elle and Lawn Fawn.


On this card I used again Copics for the coloring and the new Lawn Fawn Inks "cranberry" and "wild rose" for the bubbles. The background is made out of pattern paper from Lawn Fawn and Avery Elle


This little hedgehog also wanted his own card. I colored him and his balloon with Copics and stamped some little stars (Wplus9 "Unforgettable") with a mint Hero Arts Shadow Ink. I put a white thread behind the tag and some sequins to embellish the scene a little. The pattern paper is again from Lawn Fawn (who doesn't love their pattern paper?!).


Keine Kommentare: