Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Flutter by to say hi!

Hello once again today!

I wanted to share one more card which I made today. Finally I could try this awesome new (to me) stampset out! I saw so many great cards with it lately and finally found it in my Mail last week, eek!

Lawn Fawn - "Flutter by"

There are one and a billion possibilities with it and I chose to watercolor with Distress Inks :)
First of all, I put the stamps on my watercolor paper to look what could fit..


Then I used some Distress Inks to stamp it on the paper - in different colors! 


At first, I colored the leafs green with "shabby shutters" and put some of the light color around the flowers to fill out the white hole.
 Then I used "wild honey", "mustard seed",  "broken china", "tumbled glass", "tattered rose" and "barn door" for the flowers..


..stamped the beautiful butterfly with Memento "Tuxedo black" (great for Copics!) and colored it with my Copic Markers..


.. put some foam tape behind..


.. and gave the border a more Vintage look with some "antique linen".


Finally put some black cardstock behind my picture and let it all dry.
Ready!



Keine Kommentare: