Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Shake it!

 I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake...
This time a three window shaker card! 
I used the sketch of the current  Lawnscaping Challenge to create my layout this time.
At first, I die cut the windows out of some neenah desert storm paper with Lawn Fawns stiched Rectangles. Then I glued three different pieces of the new beachside pattern paper behind on my card basis. After that, I put some matching sequins inside and some foam under the craft paper to mount it on the card.


After all, I stamped the hamster and its big wheel from "Wheelie like you" and die cut it out. Then I stamped the sentiment from this stampset on one of the "bannerific" banners and glued them all on the front of the card with some foam tape to get a dimensional look.


Challenges:


Kommentare:

Karin Åkesdotter hat gesagt…

How cool and clever to make a shaker card inspired by our sketch. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

superxshar0n hat gesagt…

I love the tone on tone sequins! Great job!

http://www.sharonstamped.wordpress.com/

Samantha Casey hat gesagt…

Adorable card! I really love the shakers and the hamster is so cute! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha