Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Throwback Sunday

Hello again!

I was a little stressed lately and had no time to update the blog. And then there was Instagram which appeared when I needed a possibility to post my cards quick and easy.
Here are some of my projects from the last months:





The awesome new set "Three amigos" from Mama Elephant. I fell head over heels in love with it. There are so many possibilities to write down cute notes on the paper sheets in the hand of the critters! 



Also important to mention: two of the new Lawn Fawn stamp sets! Aren't they cute?????? 



How awesome is this stampset??!!? These elephants from WPlus9 are just too cute! I don't had the chance to purchase the matching die cuts, but there are also so many ideas for one layer cards :)

Keine Kommentare: