Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Birthday Party!

Hello everyone :)

I wanted to share with you one birthday card, which I made the other day using again Gerda Steiner Design stamps! I printed three Digistamps behind each other to get a scene which looks like the critters are guests for a birthday party. You have SO many possibilities in building up scenes with the .png files of the Digistamps. It just makes my creative heart jump.


For the watercolored background, I used the Distress Inks "broken china", "evergreen bough" and "cracked pistacchio".


The critters are (as always..) colored with Copic Markers and the sentiment under the furry party pals is from Lawn Fawns "So much to say".




1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ich lieeeebe diese Karte