Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Fühl dich umarmt

Yesterday was such a happy day! I received my very first Create a Smile stamps! My crafty friend Birka over at MitHerzundSchere made SO many beautiful cards with this stampset. She was the reason I had to get the "Botanical Love" for myself :) And it was the best choice!


I colored in the beautiful flowers and leaves with my Copics and placed the card sheet on some black cardstock (again..).
As an addition, I used the second Create a Smile Stampset "Hey, Quatschkopf!", which I got yesterday, for my sentiment and embossed it with white Embossingpowder.

1 Kommentar:

Birka hat gesagt…

I feel soooooo sorry 😀 aber es hat sich doch gelohnt, dass ich dich so verführt habe ;-) die karte idt wunderschön!!