Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

It moose be a truly good friend!

Hello again!

I wanted to share with you the result of my yesterdays Copic-Coloring-Fever! I am normally the last person that likes to color critters. I think it takes so much time and I'm not a patient person.. I would prefer to get the critters already colored in :D 
Anyway! Yesterday was an abnormal day and I thought about a matching scene for that moose. And a forest seemed so perfect! 


I used the moose from Lawn Fawns "Critters in the arctic" and the trees, the hedgehog, the mushrooms and the sentiment from "Critters in the forest".
Everything got colored with Copic Markers. What a hard work for me! But somehow I'm now a little proud of myself that I did it until it was finished, haha.


At the end, I put the forestscene on some Lawn Fawn "Beachside" pattern paper and added little banners with its sentiment on the top right side of the card.

Keine Kommentare: