Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Kitten in Love / Gerda Steiner Designs Guest Design Post

Hello everybody and happy Friday!

I feel so honored to tell you that Gerda from GerdaSteinerDesigns ask me to make a Guest Design Post (plus Interview!) for her blog. You can read the full blog post right over here!
I made a card for her using her super duper cute Digi Stamp "Kitten in love" and also made again a short Fast Motion video from the process!
So, here's the card:

Aren't these kitties cute??? 
I wanted to create the perfect Rendezvous night sky scene for these two.

First of all, I printed them on a heaver piece of white cardstock and die cut it out with the outer frame die cut. Then I placed a smaller frame die cut inside that piece and partial die cut it. That way, I was able to create a frame without cutting out the kittens. 


I colored the kittens and the frame with copic markers and then made that background with Distress Inks and a blending tool. 
After that dried, I white-embossed the sentiment in the top left corner and sprinkled some water on the whole background paper piece to make it look like kind of a starry night sky.


And because I just can't get enough, I turned everything into a Shakercard! Acetate on the back of the kitten frame and Foam Tape on it, some sequins on the background - and it was done! :)

And as promised: my short Clip of the making process:



Keine Kommentare: