Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

New Mama Elephant Release May 2015!

Hello again :)

Now I want to show you my very first card with Mama Elephants new Stampset "Woodland gifts". 
I think it is totally awesome! So many cute critters and beautiful sentiments!
They came out this month with four absolut fabulous stamp sets! I hope that I'll be able to show you the new set "Playful Pups" soon. This is going to be an overload in cuteness, I swear!


I made a watercolor background with Distress Inks on white embossed stars.
And (for sure!) behind a piece of black cardstock.


 Don't you think this little cutiepie is just gorgeous? I want to cuddle him!
And how matching is that?!?! Mama Elephant released a whole new letter stampset plus a bunch of sentiments with the same style of lettering like my blog logo, haha. I'm deep deep in love with that font! 


And because I really love to make Fast Motion Videos with my phone, I decided to make from now on videos of my card making process! You can see the video for this card HERE on my Youtube Channel "Wiwicard", or right over here:


video




Kommentare:

Selene hat gesagt…

Super schön geworden und ich mag auch die schnellen Videos =)
Die neuen Sets von Mama Elephant sind aber auch zu süß, vor allem auch die kleinen Hunde <3
Welche Kartengröße verwendest du? Sie dt A6 oder A2?
Vlg Selene

Wiebke hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank, liebe Selene! Die kleinen Puppys sind zurzeit in Arbeit, werden also bald folgen :)
Ich verwende ausschließlich Copic freundlichen Cardstock von Simon says stamp.. Also die amerikanischen Maßen: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.
Liebe Grüße!