Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Squirrel or Skunk?


Hello everybody, 

Yesterday, I finally had the time to play with one of Gerda Steiner Designs Digistamps! I felt head over heels in love with her Digistamps when I first saw some of them on Instagram. Have you checked them out? I can tell you: so much cuteness!


I first picked the little Skunk Stamp and built up a summer scene. I don't know why, but somehow I colored the skunk in brown colors... I realized too late that the little cutie was supposed to be a skunk and not a squirrel, ouch!


Anyway, this how my card for today turned out :)
And because it matches so well, I will be adding it to the current May Challenge of GerdaSteinerDesigns.



Kommentare:

Maxx and Boo hat gesagt…

Oh!! What a great card and I love how you interpreted the image! Brilliant!

Lisa Lara hat gesagt…

Who says he cannot be a squirrel. This is so adorable Bunte!