Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Watercolor Foxy

I finally finished my Card for the current Lawnscaping Challenge with the theme "Watercolor"!
That's really not my favorite technique.. but it was a lot fun to try it out again and experiment a bit with the different colors :)


I used my Distress Inks "Tattered Rose", "Mustard Seed" and "Cracked Pistachio" for the background. After it dried, I used a star stencil to go over it again with "Mustard Seed" and my blending tool.


I used the little cute Foxy from Lawn Fawns "Critters in the forest", colored him with Copics and then stamped and embossed the "thank you" sentiment from Lawn Fawns "So much to say" on black cardstock. I cut it all out and put some foam tape behind.


And because I'm so deep in love with black cardstock as my background... I had to use it again this time :)

*** SUPPLIES ***

Lawn Fawn "Critters in the forest"
Lawn Fawn "So much to say"

Distress Inks
"Mustard Seed"
"Cracked Pistachio"
"Tattered Rose"


*** CHALLENGE ***



1 Kommentar:

Samantha Mann hat gesagt…

this is SOOOOO pretty! i LOVE that background! wow! the watercolor looks awesome! and that fox is just so cute! i love it! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)