Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Critter Cuteness

Hello everyone!

Time to play along with the amazing Lawnscaping Challenge! The current theme is "Critters", which I think is totally awesome! I LOVE critters and can't make a card without them.

And here's my card:




*** SUPPLIES ***

Lawn Fawn "Critters in the arctic"
Lawn Fawn "Critters in the forest"
Lawn Fawn "I wheelie like you"
Lawn Fawn "Monster Mash"
Lawn Fawn "Happy Easter"

Lawn Fawn "Forest Border Die"
Lawn Fawn "Grassy Border Die"

Distress Ink "Tumbled Glass"
Distress Ink "Festive Berries"
Distress Ink "Tattered Rose"


*** CHALLENGE ***



1 Kommentar:

uselesstrinkets hat gesagt…

Woop-wooo, du hast es ja auf den Flickr Friday geschafft! Die Karte ist aber auch toll! Ich freu mich für dich und nehme mir auch fest vor, mal buntere Critter zu gestalten :)

Liebe Grüße!

Jessa