Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Love is in the air!

Love is in the air! Can you feel it?

Hello and Welcome to our Blog Hop featuring JessicaLynnOriginal's new True Love Stamp Set! 
Celebrate all things love with this versatile clear stamp set. Perfect for weddings, Valentine’s Day, Sweetest Day or just showing that special someone you are thinking about them, this set is great alone or used with other sets. The phrasing and butterflies will fit in the banner or use your imagination! 
If you came here from Jessica's blog, then you're in the right place. 
I immediately fell in love when I first saw all the beautiful elements in this stamp set! I thought about Valentines day next year and lots of great ideas came to my mind. But for now, I wanted to show you some inspiration to use this set in spring or summer season. Central theme was kind of "Rainbow Colors". So be prepared for lots and lots of colors! :)

 I stamped the great big clear stamp "love"four times on a piece of craft paper. I colored them with my Polychromo pencils and to get kind of a 3D look, I stamped and colored a few of the butterflies.

This cards background was made out of white embossed flowers and some watercolor on the top of it. I die cut a few balloons and stamped elements from the stamp set on the black balloons and embossed them with white embossing powder. As a finishing touch, I stamped the cute little bug several times on the background flowers and also put some sequins on it.


My last card is a combination of two of my current favorite colors. I really wanted to make a rosé card and mint green was the perfect match for that. I cut all my elements out and placed them on a piece of pattern paper and a soft watercolor background.

Did I already mention prizes? No??? Well! Simply leave a comment on each blog of the hop and be eligible to win a $10 gift certificate to Jessicalynnoriginal.com
The hop continues with Jennifer's blog. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!

If you get lost along the way, here is the complete list of blogs in the hop:

Wiebke (<------------------- You're here!)

Kommentare:

Jennifer {jennifer-g} hat gesagt…

These are ALL fabulous Wiebke! I just love your work with this set!!

Sharon hat gesagt…

Beautiful cards I love the gorgeous colours

Jillian hat gesagt…

Love the colors, great cards!

Wombat hat gesagt…

Love each of these. The pencils worked out really well on the LOVE card and the detail of the butterflies is so pretty. The black and white on the next card is really striking and looks great against the water color background. The rose and mint card is a great color combination and is sweet and pretty. Great job on them all!

BubblegumPaper hat gesagt…

Great cards, as always! You've been quite busy making all these cards. Impressive!

BubblegumPaper hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Laura Gartmann hat gesagt…

Love the colors!!!

Serviced Apartments London Lady hat gesagt…

Wonderful card, and I very much agree with the message!