Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

UFO Brentwood calling!

Hello and welcome to our UFO Brentwood Owl Launch Party!

Today is the day that the brand-new stampset "UFO Brentwood" will be released and YOU will also have the chance to win this set when you head over to the blog of  JessicaLynnOriginal, the fabulous mother of all the little Brentwoods, and leave her some comment love :)


Okay buddies, are you ready to get some outer space inspiration?? 
Here's the first card which I made with the new set:

I decided on making a night sky with my Distress Inks and a landscape which is light up by the UFO's lights. The stars are just some water drops and all of my elements are colored with copic markers ;)

 Let's fly to the next card! This one is a bit more clean and simple. But perfect for a man's birthday!


Did you notice the newspaper on the background? It says:" Flying saucer found. Disc picked up in New Mexico" and refers to the incidents in Rosswell. So hilarious!!

 While I prepared Brentwood and the background, I had the feeling that I definitely needed to include the UFO as well. And I thank God that Jessica included a wonderful "Happy birthday" sentiment in set, that way you can do SO much more with the stamps! So why not making a balloon out of the UFO? I only needed to add some strings which I tied around Brentwoods gun and the card was ready to go...no: fly away, haha!

And last but not least my third card! 

Just beacause I'm sooooo deep in love with my one and only hero: Doctor Who! There are so many beautiful galaxys shown in the series... I just NEEDED to create a background like that. In my head, every other planet except the earth looks like the mars, so the planet on which Brentwood stands, also turned out looking like the mars surface. 
 And because it's not enough Mars symbolic, I drew a flag and stamped the "happy birthday" sentiment on it to let it look like Armstrongs US -flag on the mars. 
I hope there are some inspirations for you and your upcoming projects with the new stampset "UFO Brentwood"! I can tell you: there are so many fun possibilities with this set! And if you're looking for much MORE inspiration, head over to the blogs of the other awesome Design Team members and see what they created. I think everybody did a fantastic job! :)


And don't forget to leave comment on JessicaLynnOriginals blog for a chance to win this fun set!

Keine Kommentare: