Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Watercolor Flowers

Good morning everybody!

I want to share with you today three of my newly made cards out of the beautiful flowers from Create a Smile Botanical Love and looooots and lots of watercolor! Birka was my patient teacher and tried to taught me how to do a perfect soft watercolor background. It didn't worked so far, but I think this time... there are some really good ones :) But I'm still learning!









Kommentare:

StampinJessica hat gesagt…

Na das sind doch mal super Karten Wiebke ! Die unterste ist mein Favorit, die sieht echt klasse aus. Tolle Farben!
LG Jessica

Birka hat gesagt…

Das schließ ich mich an, ich find die unterste auch am schönsten :-) Aber eigentlich sind alle totaaal toll ;-)