Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

How are ewe, sheep?

Hi everyone!


It's Thursday, which means that I'm going to get creative with Gerda Steiner Designs stamps! I picked out the awesome new stamp set "How are ewe" again to create todays card. Some of the cute sheep were laying on my desk for a week now and I just HAD to use them again.

I had one sheep already colored in coral colors and thought why not giving him some abnormal colored friends? Oh dear, I'm maybe too much in love with these colors currently.

So here they are!

 I made a soft looking watercolor background with lots of water splashes. After that, I cut out a piece of Vellum to place my sheep on. That way, you can see the colors of the background behind, but in a more soft way to be letting the main focus on the sheep. The sentiment was stamped on a light and darker grey cardstock and to embellish that scene a little, I decided to glue down some white flower sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

And that's it! I hope you liked it and we'll maybe see us again tomorrow for my next new card :)
Also be sure to check out the stamps of Gerda Steiner Designs! When you love everything cute and cuter (like I do), you'll LOVE their stamps - I promise!

Keine Kommentare: