Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Love, Wally.

Hi Guys!


Wohoo! I'm so excited! This is my very first Design Team blog post for My Style Stamps! I can't believe that the lovely Nicole asked me to join her team from this July on.  Have you checked out her clear stamps? They're SO adorable!!! I especially fell head over heels in love with the cute critters and little monsters she created. But there are also very cool embellishments available in her store - like sequins, enamel dots, stencils! And so on..... definitely worth a visit!

Okay, let's hop into the crafting fun! I was so lucky to receive the absolute aweeeeesome stamp set "Love, Wally." from her PLUS an amazing cloud stencil! Nicole, you're just too sweet :) I couldn't wait to get started and created a whole bunch of wet, cloudy, watery (is that a word?! :D), fishy cards!!

Today, I want to share with you two of them! The rest will be published in the next weeks :) Stay tuned!

 Friends, this is Wally with his christmas hat and some fish friends. I placed him in an ocean of pattern paper under a blue blended, cloudy - embossing paste - sky.

These are some fishes from a stamp in the set. And one beautiful anchor! I had so many under water ideas in mind, but this one made it first to a card. The background was made with Distress Inks and lots of water. I embossed the sentiment on a piece of vellum and added a few bubbles with glossy accents on the background.





Have a great day, see you next time! :)

1 Kommentar:

Birka hat gesagt…

Zwei gaaanz großartige karten 😀 du kannst einfach echt tolle szenen entstehen lassen 😀