Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Shake it again!

Hello again everyone!


Haha. I had some very nice free hours left today so that I decided on making another shaker card for the current Lawnscaping Challenge "Sparkle and Shine!"


While I was taking a shower, I thought about possibilities using the cute whale from Lawn Fawns "Critters in the Sea". Who also does get the best ideas while taking a shower??? OMG! It is my most creative time :D That idea of a bubble filled with sequins came to my mind and why not making a water splash out of it? I hope you can see what I imagined.






*** SUPPLIES ***

Lawn Fawn - Critters in the Sea
Lawn Fawn - Party Animal
Lawn Fawn - Critters from the Past
Lawn Fawn - Life is good
Lawn Fawn - Beachside Pattern Paper
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers

Kommentare:

Shannon McComb hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness your card is SO much fun!!! I LOVE your shaker emelent and the way you created the splatter within it! Fantastic!!

Karin Åkesdotter hat gesagt…

WOW- This is such a super cool design! LOVE it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin