Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Shake shake shake

Hi Guys,


I wanted to share with you today a card which I made for the current Lawnscaping Challenge with the theme "Sparkle and Shine".



I planned on using my brand new stamp set "Critters in the sea" combined with the newest "So Jelly" stamp set, which is by the way one of my most favorite of Lawn Fawn! It's just the cutest!


As far as I don't own any glittery crafting supplies, I was supposed to use sequins to create a fun shaker card. As you can see, my absolute favorite colors these days are pastel tones like soft rose, soft yellow, soft mint and soft blue.




SUPPLIES 

Lawn Fawn - Critters in the Sea
Lawn Fawn - So Jelly
Lawn Fawn - Happy Feast
Lawn Fawn - Party Animal
Various sequins
Distress Ink - Tumbled glass
Distress Ink - Peacock feathers
Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper

Kommentare:

Manuela hat gesagt…

Oooh, was für eine tolle Shakercard!! Supersüß!
Und ich sehe ... das mit dem Hintergrund klappt schon! Bin begeistert! :D
Liebe Grüßlis, Manu

SonjaK hat gesagt…

Oh wie süß! Und die Farben - ganz zauberhaft. :o)

Shannon McComb hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness! I adore this!!! I love the colors you used and your pastel sequin colors are just beautiful!! Lovely card!!

Arlene K hat gesagt…

This is so cute!! Love the watercolor background and the colors of the critters!!