Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Who let the dogs out?!

Who? Who? Who? Who?


Please tell me that you all know that song, unless it is a bit embarrassing :D
I thought that might be a perfect introduction to todays blog post, the RELEASE DAY Post for Jessica Lynn Originals AKC Dog "Working Dogs" clear stamp set and also the "Toy Dog" set, which will be showcased by some of the other Design Team members.

Well, I first had some struggles finding an idea for my card. I haven't worked before with that kind of designed stamps.. I'm adjusted to cartoony, sweet, cute, comic pictures but not these ones looking like real pictures. It was a hard task! But I looooove tasks and high requirements. It kicks your butt off from the daily routine and requires you to start working with new interesting stuff. (Does this sentence makes any sense? In my german speaking head, it does!)

After lots of ideas coming and going, I finally picked out this one! It is similar to a project I've seen on Instagram a few months ago. It stucked in my head until yesterday. I found the perfect stamp for it! Wohooo!



I


Over the next few weeks, there will be some more inspiration cards made with this set. So many cute doggies :)

Keine Kommentare: