Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Yappy birthday!

Hello everybody!

I'm here for you again with another card created with Jessica Lynn Originals new clear stamp set "AKC Dogs: Working dog". Today, I'll feature the Schnauzer from this set. 


First of all, I made a watercolor background on normal cardstock. That way, the colors absorb immediately into the paper and give you this unique look. I stamped the heart and the paw from the set a few times with black and grey Inks on the background and then draw a thin line around it so that it looks like a frame. I colored the Schnauzer with my grey copic markers and placed him on the sentiment banner.

I wanted it to look like a bit old fashioned with the brown tones and the black frame. Did it work? I hope you'll get the feeling as well! :D

Keine Kommentare: