Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Happy Fall Release!

Good morning!

I'm super duper excited to share with you this card today! That's because it's made with the brand-new stamp set "Happy Fall" from Gerda Steiner Designs! OMG! You guys gonna love this one! I haven't noticed squirrels that much in my life so far, but since I saw these cute guys - I can't get enough! I had to make a card right away when I received the set. So this is my first card using the kite, the leaves, the sentiment and of course one squirrel of the set.





I'm also super excited to tell you that I'm now back at filming my projects. After a few months of thinking about an optimal possibility to do so, I finally figured out a solution. I hope you like my new "making of" Video!



Now head over to the Gerda Steiner Design Team Blog for detailed informations. I'd love to see you over there :)

Keine Kommentare: