Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

I'm stuck on you

Hey crafty people!

I want to share with you today two cards featuring the brand new stamp set "Prickly" by My Style Stamps!



I decided to make a circle background for this one. I made a mask using masking paper and taped it on my card. With some Distress Ink colors, I created this background with my blending tool. I stamped two birds above the cacti and one matching sentiment from the set with a black Ink so that it matches the black - color contrast. I gave the cacti a male and female face (YES! You can build up your own cactus face with these stamps, so cool!) and colored them with Copic markers.




After I had my cactus lady colored and cut out, I placed her on a watercolored striped background. I didn't want to place my sentiment just on the card so I decided to use some vellum. I embossed the sentiment on it with a new WOW! black puff powder, which I accidently bought. It looks kind of cool seeing it yet, afterwards. But I was a bit angry about myself at first.. I just wanted to have a normal black embossing powder. Not as easy to buy as one might think :D

Anyways! That's it for today. I'll see you guys again tomorrow! Bye Bye & Good Night.

Keine Kommentare: