Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Let the leaves fall

Good morning crafters!

I'm here again with a project made with Gerda Steiner Designs newest clear stamp "Happy Fall" which got released yesterday! Whoop Whoop! And I just LOVE it! There are times when you hold a set in your hands, not knowing AT ALL how to get started with it. But this one, oh dear I promise, this one make you get crafty from the first second on! I already made some cards with it and still have a TON of ideas in mind. Help help help..

So today, I wanna show you that one little squirrel throwing all the leaves around him! (at least the scene I imagined)





And here is again my "Making of" :)



For more informations, please visit us at the Gerda Steiner Designs Design Team Page!

Have a great day!



Kommentare:

Sabrina hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness... What an adorable card!!! All of the fussy cutting must have taken you forever, but sure was worth it in the end!!! I have to say this is my favorite shaker card so far!!!

Projekt Cupcake hat gesagt…

Die Karte ist so wunderschön, Wiebeke! Und das Video dazu ist super toll. Es macht richtig Spaß, Die beim Entstehungsprozess zuzusehen :)

LG, Lisa