Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Beary special birthday wishes

Hi everyone!

I have a beary special card for you today. I just fell head over heels in love with My Favorite Things new Birthday Bears stamp set! It is just SO CUTE!!! There were lots of beautiful inspiration cards over at Instagram and I just had to have that. You guys know me, I'm the biggest lover of cute animals .. and these are... GORGEOUS!

Oh! And I thought why not playing along for the first time with the newest COLOR CHALLENGE!



The colors were a little tricky since I don't work a lot with purples, but I think it wasn't that hard in the end. I love challenges! Especially pretty hard ones, the ones where you really have to think about and surprise yourself.

Well, here's my card. I decided on making a little window for my sentiment being stamped on the inside of the card. I've never done one, but ever wanted to! And I think I like it, will do that more often in the future. That way, you already have something written on the inside and only have to add a few more personal words :) For lazy persons like me... haha.


I created a striped background with some Distress Inks.  After that, I die cut a hole in the middle and placed a scalloped frame around it. Between is a piece of acetate.


Here's a close-up of the sentiment on the inside of my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Kommentare:

SonjaK hat gesagt…

Toll, deine Bären!

uselesstrinkets hat gesagt…

Wenn du mit der Karte nicht gewinnst, verliere ich mein Vertrauen in die Menschheit! Aber so was von!

Birka hat gesagt…

Oh mein Gott, Wiebke.. die ist ja noch viiieeel schöner als bei periscope!!! Ich liebe dich toootaaaal :-)

Susan R. Opel hat gesagt…

You've been spotted!

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/09/youve-been-spotted-september-8-2015.html

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Alice Wertz hat gesagt…

this is so sweet! love how you used those colors and the window idea is so fun! awesome card! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Color Challenge!