Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

MFT Card Design Superstar Contest - I love Mew!

Hello crafty friends!

I'm here for you today with a super duper new card made with some of my newest My Favorite Things products. And because it matches so well, I really want to participate in the new Card Design Superstar Contest, which these fabulous ladies are hosting over at MFT!


Deadline is by midnight today. Well, in Germany it's already 1am.. but thankfully I'm in time for the american time zones! ;)

I really wanted to use my Stiched Interactive Window Trio die cut, since I haven't used it that often so far. Args, who hates it having fantastic new crafty stuff supplies but no time at all to test them out??? :(

Well! I DID use it today. Wohoooo! And I LOVE it!



These cute little kitties from MFT "I Knead You" do live in my living room already for a long time. But how often have I pulled them out? Not often enough! So, hello little furry friends! Enjoy your day looking out of these windows :D


Combined with some white heat embossed fishes, they're placed on a colorful Distress Inked (is there a verb for "Distress Inking"?!?) background. I'm currently in love with the contrast of black and rainbow.



I hope you liked the colorful, furry journey! See you in my next post :)

Kommentare:

Bonnie hat gesagt…

Too cute! Great ink blending, the colors look gorgeous!

Maike von maikreations hat gesagt…

Liebe Wiebke! Die Karte ist der Hammer ;o) Die Idee die Fenster schräg zu stanzen und mit schwarz zu hinterlegen finde ich spitze! Hab eine schöne Woche!!!

Maria hat gesagt…

Gorgeous colorful background! And, love the row of sweet kitties!

Voegelchen hat gesagt…

Superschön, deine Karte, viel Glück beim Wettbewerb :-)

Marion hat gesagt…

LOVE your card! So clever!