Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

MFT Card Design Superstar Contest - Snow Bears!

Hi everyone again!

I decided on taking part at the MFT Card Design Superstar Contest two times! For one reason: I just NEEDED to use my current favorite stamp set Birthday Bears by My Favorite Things! and secondly: I have that huuuuuge beautiful Snowfall Background, which I got last weekend at our german craft fair "Stempelmekka". And these two reasons couldn't be combined with the idea of my first card :) But isn't two times better than only one?





I'm so excited to share my card with you! It took me a little time to get the perfection I wanted :)


I took out my Snowfall Background and heat embossed the little snowflakes. Then I gave it some nice night sky winter themed colors (northern lights are green, right?) and splashed a few water droplets on it. I hoped to create that way Snowflakes AND some stars shining through :)


I placed the cutest bears on earth on my background and also cut out some black trees to get this night landscape scene. The sentiment "Let it Snow" is from the MFT Snowflake Splendor stamp set.


The last thing I did was also the funniest part of the card! I put some snow on the bottom of the card with my snow pen. And also on the nose of lil' bear and on Mama bear as well :) They're wondering what it is.. this cold, wet, fluffy thing!


Happy first snow, lovely bears!

Kommentare:

Britt Bass hat gesagt…

This is so adorable!!! Good luck with the contest!

natashakara hat gesagt…

This is so cute!

Linda Langes hat gesagt…

Wow this is a gorgeous scene - love that stunning blended background!

Magda hat gesagt…

Love Your card, it's wonderful!

Carisa hat gesagt…

This is absolutely adorable!!! <3 Reminds me of the coke bears!

Maria hat gesagt…

Absolutely too CUTE! Love the adorable bears and all the snow!

Susan R. Opel hat gesagt…

LOVE this card, Wiebke! Totally one of my favorite entries for the contest!

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Jill hat gesagt…

Hooooooray!! You've be spotted and your card is featured on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog today! Thank you for your inspiration & creativity :)
http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/12/youve-been-spotted-december-1-2015.html?m=1