Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Peek-a-Boo!

Hello everyone!

I'd love to share with you today a card which I made yesterday, after buying one absolut awesome die! It is one of the newest die cuts from My Favorite Things.
Fun story: I didn't know anything about the new MFT Release until yesterday. I bought this awesome window trio die at a crafters fair here in Germany on Sunday. I loved it from the first moment I saw it! One day after, I noticed that it's one of the newest dies which were released on Tuesday! So I got it already two days before it even got released, haha. I don't know if that was planned, but I think it's pretty funny having a product in stock which haven't even got released.

Well, here's my very first card with it! And also one of my first winter cards this year.. wohooooo! Can't wait for the begin of the cold season :)




1 Kommentar:

Birka hat gesagt…

hihi... ohh, die ist soooooo süüüüüß!!!! die macht totaaal lust auf Winter (verrückt)