Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Thanks mice!

Hey everyone!

Do you already smell the fresh air of fall? I definitely do! But I'm also already excited for winter to come, totally my favorite season :) Anyways, I decided to use the cutest christmas mice from Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp for my planned "Thank you" Card, which I sent to a dear friend the other day.
The best of this set is its versatility! You can use these mice for any occasion! And they're just so cute!


I used a piece of the Tim Holtz Watercolor paper to create this colorful background with some Distress Inks along with lots and lots of water!


In the center, I placed the beautiful "thanks" die cut from Lawn Fawn, which I die cut in black and white and glued on each other to get that look of a shadow behind.



Participating at:
Lawnscaping Challenge "sentiments"

Lawnscaping Challenge

Kommentare:

Samantha Mann hat gesagt…

that's it - i'm in love!!! that background stole my heart - seriously, i'm in love!!! gorgeous! and those mice are so adorable!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

Melissa (Mel's Card Corner) hat gesagt…

What an amazing card!! Gorgeous!!

jenniemay16 hat gesagt…

This card is so beautiful. I love teh bright colours and the way you coloured your little mice is perfect xx

Frau Vögeli hat gesagt…

Gratuliere dir ganz herzlich zum "Top Mow-It-All" :-) Die Karte ist super schön!
Liebe Grüsse
Nicole

Wiebke hat gesagt…

Oh danke schön! :)