Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Watercolored background for the Birthday Bears

Hi everyone!

I have a card for you today featuring the "Birthday Bears" from My Favorite Things! This set is my absolute favorite set at the moment. Not even one set from the Stempelmekka could change that - oh I can tell you.. these bears... oh I LOVE them!

Well, I decided on taking part at the current Coloring Challenge from My Favorite Things. The colors we had to use were green, yellow and some kind of teal.




A crafty friend asked me some questions about my watercolored background on a previous card. Instead of explaning and answering the questions, I decided to showcase how I make my watercolor backgrounds :) Therefore I have A VIDEO FOR YOU today again, jikes! But with the main focus on the background, I hope you don't mind! :)







Here's the video for this card:




Also participating at the Simon Says Stamp World Cardmaking Day!



1 Kommentar:

Manuela hat gesagt…

Hachz, so eine schööööne Karte! Ich glaub, die muss ich mal liften, wenn ich darf?? ;)
Liebe Grüßlis, Manu