Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Fall Birthday Wishes

Hey everyone!

I don't know about you, but here in Germany it's soooo warm outside! No winter temperature at all! We can go outside without any jacket and that's NOT normal over here :D It's like having fall back again instead of heading forward to the winter.

Therefore, I have a matching card for you today! It uses all of the beautiful fall colors plus one cute squirrel from the Furry Friends stamp set from My Style Stamps.


My Style Stamps - Furry Friends
My Style Stamps - Sweet Treats
Lawn Fawn - Sweater Weather Paper Pad 6x6
Coloration - ZIG Clean Color Real Brush

1 Kommentar:

Papierherz hat gesagt…

Hallo, deine Karten sind alle einfach total bezaubernd. Ich habe gesehen, dass du gerne mit den Zig clean color real brush colorierst. Deine Colorationen sehen so farbintensiv aus als wenn du das mit Copics gemacht hättest. Hast du dazu Tipps für mich oder schon mal ein Video gemacht? Mit was verblendest du die Farben? Und noch eine Frage: Welches Stempelkissen verwendest du, wenn du mit den Zig arbeitest? Letztes Mal ist mir die Stempelfarbe nämlich ausgeblutet.
Lg Dani