Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Winter Card Series 2015 - Day 3

Good morning crafty people!

Today is Day 3 of my Winter Card Series 2015! I hope you'll enjoy!
I'll upload a Winter Card plus Video each Thursday and Sunday until Christmas :) That makes 12 Cards to go! Have Fun!




For Day 2 of my Winter Card Series, head over to THIS post.

Today, I have a card featuring several of Create a Smile products. I used the Snow Dance Kit and the new sentiment stamp set zu Weihnachten. The little reindeer on the top is a well loved christmas set of mine - I think it even was my very first Simon Says Stamp set :)






Create a Smile - Snow Dance Kit
Create a Smile - Zu Weihnachten
Simon Says Stamp / Clearly Besotted - Winter Friends
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass
Ranger Embossing Powder - Gold Tinsel

1 Kommentar:

Projekt Cupcake hat gesagt…

Toll, Wiebke, einfach toll!!!

LG, Lisa