Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Winter Card Series - Day 1

Hello everyone!

... and WELCOME to my very first Winter Card Series! I got so much inspired by Kristina Werner and her year for year Christmas Card Series that I decided to do so as well. Next to that I really wanted to update my YouTube Channel and surprise my subscribers with some new videos, since I do that way too rare :)

I'll upload a new Winter Christmas Card plus Video every Thursday and Sunday until Christmas! That makes 15 Cards in total!! :)

I hope you'll enjoy!










Create a Smile - Snow Dance Kit
Create a Smile - Schöne Bescherung
Lawn Fawn - Let's Bokeh in the Snow

1 Kommentar:

Birka hat gesagt…

Grandioses erstes video 😀 die karte ist einfach wunderschön!!!!