Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Winter Card Series - Day 2

Good morning everyone!

Today is Day 2 of my Winter Card Series 2015 and I hope you'll enjoy it!
I'll upload a Winter Card plus Video every Thursday and Sunday until Christmas Eve, that makes a total of 15 cards in the end :) So stay tuned!





For Day 1 of my Winter Card Series, head over to THIS post!

Today, I have a card featuring the famous "Toboggan Together" stamp set by Lawn Fawns newest Fall and Winter Release. I think it's just fantastic! There are so many tiny images that are perfectly cute and versatile for using them on winter scenes.

Isn't the penguin throwing the snow ball just hilarious??? Hahaha I LOVE it! Lawn Fawn products often present a special kind of humor and that makes them so very special!





And here's the Making of of that card:



Lawn Fawn - Toboggan Together
Create a Smile - Schöne Bescherung
Lawn Fawn - Forest Border Die Cut
Mama Elephant - Landscape Trio Die Cuts
Distress Inks - Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon

Keine Kommentare: