Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Winter Card Series - Day 6

Good morning!

Today is Day 6 of my Winter Card Series 2015! I hope you'll enjoy!
I'll upload a Winter Card plus Video each Thursday and Sunday until Christmas :) That makes only 9 Cards to go! Have Fun!




For Day 5 of my Winter Card Series, head over to THIS post!

Today I used my very new Let it Snow stamp set from The Greeting Farm! This is the most precious bear EVER and Nina asked me to PLEASE color him out next :D Well, Nina, here you are! Enjoy :)






The Making - Of :)



The Greeting Farm - Let it Snow
Distress Inks - Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass (my fav color combo, I know I know)
Coloration - ZIG Clean Color Real Brushes
Create a Smile - Snow Dance Kit (Enamel Dots)

Keine Kommentare: