Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Winter Card Series - Day 7

Good morning!

Today is Day 7 of my Winter Card Series 2015! I hope you'll enjoy!
I'll upload a Winter Card plus Video each Thursday and Sunday until Christmas :) That makes 8 Cards to go! Have Fun!




For Day 6 of my Winter Card Series, head over to THIS post!

Today I used the cute Christmas Delights stamp set from Memory Box. I've already used the fox christmas set from this series of new clear stamps and they're both awesome! They're elegant and also totally cute!

I made two different square cards with it!

 







And here's the Making - Of!



Memory Box - Christmas Delights
Stempelküche - 365
Dani Peuss - Fröhliche Weihnachtszeit
Hero Arts - Hand Drawn Snowflakes Background
Distress Inks - Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon
Coloration - ZIG Clean Color Real Brushes

Keine Kommentare: