Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Winter Card Series - Day 8

Good morning!

Today is Day 8 of my Winter Card Series 2015! I hope you'll enjoy!
I'll upload a Winter Card plus Video each Thursday and Sunday until Christmas :) That makes 7 Cards to go! Have Fun!



For Day 7 of my Winter Card Series, head over to THIS post!

I saw a beautiful christmas card on Instagram the other day. I don't remember who it was, but there were two elements colored using the no-line coloring technique and on the top a die cut sentiment. It was SO beautiful and I tried to do so as well. But for some reason, I decided on using a black cardstock... that way there are some black spot left... Oooops!






The Greeting Farm - Let it Snow
Rayher - Frohe Weihnachten Die
Coloration - Copic Marker

Keine Kommentare: