Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Snow Day

Hello everyone!

I know, I know - Christmas is almost over! But who doesn't know that... it's already the beginning of the new year, but there are tons and tons of christmas cards that didn't get the chance of making it into a blog post. Hmm... I'm really so far behind! But - hey! No card wants to be left behind :)

And because it matches so well, the Lawnscaping Challenges current theme is "Christmas" - yeah!

I made this card in combination with a similar one using my brand new Die-Namics and from Santa in combination with an Oldie but Goldie from Lawn Fawn!




Neenah - Solar White Paper 110lb (cardbasis)
Lawn Fawn - Snow Day
My Favorite Things - Jingle all the Way
Lawn Fawn - Scalloped Rectangles
My Favorite Things - Stiched Arch Stax
Distress Inks - Blueprint Sketch, Victorian Velvet, Vilted Violet
Coloration - ZIG Clean Color Real Brushes






Kommentare:

Samantha Casey hat gesagt…

Very pretty card! I love the color palette, it is so pretty! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Elise C. hat gesagt…

Ah, this is beautiful!! The background that you created is so pretty! I love the colors that you used and how you created the trees, too! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

{Chrissie} hat gesagt…

Love, love, love that background, window and your coloring! This is just awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

Christiana hat gesagt…

This is just so gorgeous, Wiebke! I mean, WOW! I'm smitten. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!