Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Winter Card Series - Day 10

Hey everyone!

I'm a bit early with my post this time. Usually I'll upload my Winter Card Series each Sunday and Thursday. But tomorrow will be a special event over on my blog and a few other blogs ;) (so stay tuned!!) .. therefore I decided to post my Day 10 on a Saturday this time.

Well, here we are! Day 10! And only 5 cards to go until Christmas, wowza! Time flies by sooooo fast!




I made a watercolored card using Create a Smiles Zu Weihnachten (means: to Christmas) stamp set!






Neenah - Solar White Paper 110lb
Tim Holtz - Watercolor Cardstock (card basis)
Create a Smile - Zu Weihnachten
Distress Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistacchio

Keine Kommentare: