Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Winter Card Series - Day 12

Hey everyone!

Today is Day 12 of my Winter Card Series 2015! I hope you'll enjoy!
I'll upload a Winter Card plus Video each Thursday and Sunday until Christmas :) That makes 3 Cards to go! Have Fun!


For Day 11 of my Winter Card Series, head over to THIS post!

Today, I have a card for you today with the new My Favorite Things Toasty Greetings stamp set! This Penguin - oh my! How cute! I really wanted to create a little scene with these two sitting together around the Bonfire.






Neenah - Solar White Paper 110lb (cardbasis)
My Favorite Things - Toasty Greetings
Dani Peuss - Fröhliche Weihnachtszeit
Distress Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Victorian Velvet, Blueprint Sketch
Coloration - Clean Color Real Brushes

Keine Kommentare: