Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Winter Card Series - Day 13

Hey everyone!

Today is Day 13 of my Winter Card Series 2015! I hope you'll enjoy!
I'll upload a Winter Card plus Video each Thursday and Sunday until Christmas :) That makes only 2 Cards to go! Have Fun!




I got so much inspired by the current Lawnscaping Challenge that I decided to create two christmas tags instead of a card for today :)
I used two older mini stamps from Lawn Fawn and placed them on a watercolored tag. For the whole making-of process, scroll down for the video ;)









Participating at the Lawnscaping Challenge No. 119 - Tag it!



Tim Holtz - Watercolor Cardstock
Lawn Fawn - Winter Fox
Lawn Fawn - Winter Penguin
Lawn Fawn - Toboggan Together
Lawn Fawn - Birthday Tags
Lawn Fawn - Tag you're it Die
Distress Inks - Tattered Rose, Abadoned Coral, Mermaid Lagoon, Lucky Clover
Coloration - Copic Marker

1 Kommentar:

Audrey hat gesagt…

Such cute tags! I love your watercolored backgrounds! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)