Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Winter Card Series - Day 15

Merry Christmas everyone!

This is day 15 and also my last one of this years Winter Card Series! I hope you enjoy it one last time :)



For my very last card, I decided to use a new stamp from the Stempelbar, a german craft store! I think this kittens are hilarious! And I can't wait to create more christmas cards with them next year.






I hope you have had an amazing first day of Christmas and for those of you living outside Europe: I hope you'll have an amazing christmas feast tomorrow! ;)

Neenah - Solar White Paper 110lb (cardbasis)
Tim Holtz - Watercolor Cardstock
Simon Says Stamp - Nautical Borders
Mama Elephant - Jingle Greetings
Distress Ink - Lucky Clover, Festive Berries
Coloration - ZIG Clean Color Real Brushes

1 Kommentar:

Maike von maikreations hat gesagt…

Liebe Wiebke - Deine Karte ist wirklich gelungen! Wenn man die beiden Fellnasen sieht, kann man beinahe schon hören, was "jingle" in dem Fall bedeutet ;o) Ich wünsche Dir noch ein wunderbares Weihnachtsfest im Kreise Deiner Lieben! Alles Liebe, Maike