Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Winter Card Series - Day 9

Hey everyone!

Today is Day 9 of my Winter Card Series 2015! I hope you'll enjoy!
I'll upload a Winter Card plus Video each Thursday and Sunday until Christmas :) That makes 6 Cards to go! Have Fun!




For Day 8 of my Winter Card Series, head over to THIS post!

Todays card is pretty similar to Kristina Werners last Christmas Card of her Holiday Card Series, which she shows on her Youtube Channel - I just LOVE her work! Her cards inspire me every day and make me try something new every time when I lost my mojo. And this special card caught my eye from the very first second! She's a hero in making cards with handdrawn elements. You should definitely check out the Video on her card!

But here's my Version of the watercolored christmas trees! 







Neenah - Solar White Paper 110lb (cardbasis)
Tim Holtz - Watercolor Cardstock
ZIG Kuretake - Gansai Tambi 36 Color Set
Distress Inks - Mowed Lawn, Shabby Shutters

1 Kommentar:

jamie vanskiver hat gesagt…

Great take on Kristina's card! I really enjoy your cards and videos, thank you :)