Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Create A Smile Guest Design - Post 1

Good morning everyone! 

I'm feeling SO honored and proud to tell you that I'll be guest designing at the Create A Smile Blog this month of January! Wohoooo!

The owner of Create A Smile, Christine, was so sweet to ask me if I'd make some projects for her and - OF COURSE I had to say yes! She is amazing and I just ADORE her work! She has a wide range of clear stamps, which are especially for german crafters totally awesome! Because there aren't a lot of german clear stamp sentiments around here. But also her critter and flower stamp sets are just amazing. Her shop is one of my all time favorites! :)


And here's the first card I made using several Create A Smile products, but mainly the awesome new Made of Snow stamp set!




Create A Smile - Made of Snow
Create A Smile - Wave of Snowflakes
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Coloration - Copic Marker

1 Kommentar:

Anni hat gesagt…

Die Karte ist total schön geworden! Die sanften Farben mit dem knalligen Rot gefallen mir sehr!
Wie schön, dass du gastdesignst bei CAS!
LG Anni