Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Holy Sheep!

Hey everyone!

How are you? Enjoying the cold winter weather? I think it's like breathing fresh air when I finally start with NON Christmas cards. No more red and green, no more snowmen, no more christmas sentiments - yep! This season is finally over and we can pull out all of our different colored cardstock out again. Especially with valentines day and easter just around the corner.

I got one of the CUTEST stamp sets E.V.E.R a few days ago. Oh my holy sheep! I actually wanted the adorable elephants, but they're sold out everywhere!!! :( Anyhow! I got the new little sheep by My Favorite Things and it was the BEST decision ever! I felt head over heels in love with them and next to my all time favorite stamp set - the MFT bears - this one follows right after :)

It was a blast coloring these cuties!



My card is inspired by the current Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things. It was an exciting journey into the world of Clean and Simple :D


Neenah - Solar White Paper 110lb (cardbasis)
My Favorite Things - Ewe are the Best
My Favorite Things - Penguins in Paradise
Coloration - Copic Marker

Kommentare:

Anni hat gesagt…

Hach, cih schmelze! Wiebke, warum tust du das? Jetzt muss ich mir auch noch die Schafe kaufen...
LG
Anni

Suzanne B. Webb hat gesagt…

.Cute card, wonderful coloring on the lambs!!

Pia S hat gesagt…

It's cute, it's well colored, love the layout and your use of just a little strip with bold colors.

Susan R. Opel hat gesagt…

So so CUTE!