Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Peaches the Elephant

Good morning everyone!

Todays card was inspired by the current color theme at the MFT Color Challenge! And of course I had to use my lovely new adorable elephants :)



I created a background using the colors from above and placed the elephant plus his balloons on it. The best of coloring challenges is the fact that you try out totally new color combinations and the result is always something new but anyhow amazing. I wouldn't have tried that combo without the challenge and I think it looks just beautiful as a soft background! Just be brave to try out something new :)




Have a great day!









Neenah - Solar White Paper 110lb (cardbasis)
My Favorite Things - Adorable Elephants
My Favorite Things - Stiched Mini Scallop Square Stax
Coloration - Copic Marker
Distress Inks - Seedless Preserves, Tea Dye, Abadoned Coral, Fossilized Amber

Kommentare:

StampinJessica hat gesagt…

Oh wie süss, der kleine Elefant !
Tolle Karte Wiebke.
LG Jessica

Jenni hat gesagt…

Wunderschön dein Werk! Ich liebe diese Elefanten ja genau so.. Die Farbcombi ist sehr harmonisch geworden. Einfach toll... Jenni

Daniela hat gesagt…

Moin..habe deine Karte gerade bei der MFT Challenge gesehen. Sie ist total schön geworden!
Die Elephanten brauche ich wohl auch!
Liebe Grüße
Dani

Wiebke hat gesagt…

Ich danke dir! :)

Wiebke hat gesagt…

Haha, sehr gut! :D Ich danke dir :)

Wiebke hat gesagt…

Ich danke dir liebe Jenni :)