Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Rainbow Watercolor Wednesday!

Hey everyone!

I'm here with a new Lawn Fawn Card! It has been a really really loooong time since I last grabbed a Lawn Fawn Critter and played along at the Lawnscaping Challenge.  But I just HAD to participate at the current theme "Watercolor" - I looooove to create something colorful with water as you might know :)

Lawnscaping Challenge #122


And here's my colorful birthday card! I think these Party Animal Critters are just gorgeous and optimal for any kind of birthday cards, because you can customize what they wear / hold, etc.! I especially like the little bear :)




Neenah - Solar White Paper 110lb (cardbasis)
Tim Holtz - Watercolor Cardstock
Lawn Fawn - Party Animal
Coloration - Copic Marker
Distress Inks - Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Lucky Clover, Fossilized Amber, Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet


Kommentare:

stephaniereid11 hat gesagt…

Love your card! The stripes on the side are perfect with the colors!

Anni hat gesagt…

Was für eine g**le Karte! Hach, ich bin verliebt!

Elise C. hat gesagt…

So cute!! I really like your colorful background and the coloring on your bear is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

Frau Vögeli hat gesagt…

Gratuliere zum ehrenwerten Gartenzwerg :-). Eine gaaaanz tolle Karte!
Liebe Grüsse, Nicole