Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Happy Birthday to Ewe!

Hello Hello Hello! 

Time to play along with the MFT Sketch Challenge! It has been a few days since I made a card, chaos all around here! But I wont miss this challenge, I think the sketch is awesome! And these sheep are totally awesome too :) I find myself always struggling wether to take the adorable sheep or the adorable elephants... and then there are also the birthday bears - OMG they're all so cute!




MFT Sketch Challenge


I hope you have a great day!









Neenah - Solar White Paper 110lb (cardbasis)
My Favorite Things - Ewe are the Best
My Favorite Things - Adorable Elephants
My Favorite Things - Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax
Coloration - ZIG Clean Color Real Brushes
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistacchio, Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw

Keine Kommentare: