Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Have a tweet birthday

Hello everyone!

What about a new MFT Sketch Challenge ? Haha, well I played along a lot of times in the past months - but seriously? I LOVE it! I'm still thinking that I haven't used my new Birdie Brown stamps enough to have used them in every possible way. On this card, my dear friend Rosali was so kind to borrow me one of these beauuuuuutiful birds! I'm not quite familiar with that kind of animals, I love fur and wet noses :D but birds? Hmmm.. quite a challenge for me, but I loved that new experience :)




MFT Sketch Challenge #268


Have a great day!









Neenah - Solar White Paper 110lb (cardbasis)
My Favorite Things - Birds of Paradise
My Favorite Things - Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax
Coloration - Copic Marker
Distress Inks - Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade

Keine Kommentare: