Home   •   About me   •   Contact   •   Recognition   •   Freebies   •   Destash

Valentines Sheep

Hello!

I quickly wanted to show you one more card for the current MFT Color Challenge! I used once again the lovely sheep stamp set :) I don't know what it is, but there's something about the MFT stamps that you just want to grab and color them! Maybe it's because these BirdieBrown stamps are a little larger than other images.. hmmm... I love it!





MFT Color Challenge

Have a great day!










Neenah - Solar White Paper 110lb (cardbasis)
My Favorite Things - Ewe are the Best
My Favorite Things - Stiched Arch Stax
Coloration - Copic Marker
Distress Inks - Seedless Preserves, Abadoned Coral, Mustard Seed

Kommentare:

Ashwini Rao hat gesagt…

Its sooo cute!!! Love the coloring in the background!

Eunice Beckmann hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful card! I discovered your blog by accident ;)
Greetings, Eunice

Mary-Anne V hat gesagt…

Love your blending...pretty card.

Ela G hat gesagt…

Super gelungen.
Wo hast Du denn Neenah 110 lb bekommen? Ich habe das in Deutschland noch nirgends gefunden...
LG
Ela